Canine And Feline Urology Theres A Problem With The Waterworks LIVE STREAMED EVENT
Date: Saturday 24th April, 2021 - Saturday 24th April, 2021
Start time: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Duration: 6 hour(s)
A smorgasbord of all things urinary!This one-day course will provide you with a logical approach to the most common urological presentations, which you will be able to implement back in practice straight away. Giving you the confidence to interpret the relevance of a USG of 1.021 in a cat, manage a dog with recurrent UTIs and know the importance (or not!) of crystalluria.Topics to be covered:Optimising the information from in-house urinalysisUnravelling azotaemiaCanine glomerular disease and the importance of proteinuriaA step by step approach to haematuriaCanine UTIs: Are we managing them appropriately? Is the presence of bacteria always an indication for antibiotics?Acute kidney injury: approach and managementFLUTD Where are we now?
Who is it for?
Number of CPD hours this event can be recorded as
Registration and Booking
More from Central CPD
- Practical Abdominal Radiology- June 2021
- Practical Orthopaedics: Cranial Closing Wedge Osteotomy (CCWO) 2021
- Practical Orthopaedics: Tibial Tuberosity Advancement (TTA) Using Xgen (forkless) Plate 2021
- Practical Wound Management and Bandaging- 2021
- e-CPD Theres a Problem with the Waterworks - Small Animal Urology