ECPD Anaesthesia And Analgesia For Veterinary Nurses Online 2022
Royal Veterinary College
Date: Monday 31st January, 2022 - Sunday 13th March, 2022
Start time: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Do you need an anaesthesia refresher or are you looking to have a more in-depth knowledge of anaesthesia and analgesia?This online course is aimed at qualified veterinary nurses who want to refresh their knowledge and investigate some of the recent advances in anaesthesia and analgesia. It could also be suitable for student veterinary nurses who have regular clinical anaesthesia exposure, who have completed the anaesthesia modules in their training programme and are now keen to develop this area of their clinical work. The course will provide a theoretical and practical approach to the realities of anaesthesia and analgesia in practice with some added extras!
Who is it for?
Lisa Angell, VTS (AnaesthesiaAnalgesia) PgC VetEd RVN,Head Anaesthesia Nurse, The Royal Veterinary CollegeClaire Sneddon, RVN Senior Anaesthesia Veterinary Nurse, The Royal Veterinary College
Number of CPD hours this event can be recorded as
Registration and Booking
More from Royal Veterinary College
- Surgical procedures of the head and neck
- eCPD Equine computed tomography online - the head, neck and limbs 2022
- eCPD Emergency patient online 2022
- Lets get physical practical physiotherapy and rehabilitation online for nurses 2022
- Webinar Plus: Euthanasia and bereavement - understanding and supporting your clients, your colleagues and yourself 2022