Modern Diagnostic & Therapeutic Techniques In Equine Dentistry
VetPD - Veterinary Professional Development
Date: Friday 6th March, 2020 - Saturday 7th March, 2020
Start time: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Duration: 2 hour(s)
Over the past 20 years huge advances have been made in equine dentistry and new sophisticated diagnostic and therapeutic techniques aiming at dental disease prevention and dental sparing have been published. This 2-day highly practical course is aimed at practitioners with a working knowledge in equine dentistry who want to deepen their understanding and especially their practical skills on diagnostic and therapeutic techniques. The panel of internationally renowned specialists will be covering the subject through highly-illustrated and practically-based lectures. Between both afternoons 7 hours of practical sessions will provide an intimate environment for attendees to develop their practical skills on live horses and equine specimens in true small groups (2-3 vets per specimen) at the following stations: Oral Endoscopy Techniques, Dental Radiography, Use of Motorized Equipment, Periodontal Treatment Techniques, Local Anaesthetic Techniques (incl. TMJ), Incisor, Canine & Cheek Tooth Extraction Techniques.
Who is it for?
Number of CPD hours this event can be recorded as
Registration and Booking
More from VetPD - Veterinary Professional Development
- Ultrasound-Guided Orthopaedic Injection Techniques & Therapies
- Ultrasound of the Equine Upper Limb, Neck, Back & Pelvis - A 2-Day Practical Course
- Internal Medicine Challenges for Advanced Practitioners A 2-Day Interactive & Practical Course
- Sports Horse Medicine & Orthopaedics A 2-Day Practical Course
- Rehabilitation for Equine Back & Sacroiliac Conditions