Muscle Conditions Diagnostics, Therapeutic Strategies & Performance Enhancement
VetPD - Veterinary Professional Development
Date: Friday 6th March, 2020 - Saturday 7th March, 2020
Start time: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Duration: 2 hour(s)
This course focusses on diagnostic techniques for clinical or subclinical muscle conditions and how to manage them medically, nutritionally and with physiotherapy (incl. therapeutic modalities). Day 2 of the course covers training and performance protocols aimed at preventing/managing muscle conditions in equine athletes and at enhancing their performance. The practical sessions on live horses and specimens will include: Examination of the muscle system, acquisition of muscle biopsies, ultrasound of the back/pelvic muscles, applying therapeutic modalities, physiotherapy exercises & muscle conditions case-discussions.
Who is it for?
Number of CPD hours this event can be recorded as
Registration and Booking
More from VetPD - Veterinary Professional Development
- Muscle Conditions Diagnostics, Therapeutic Strategies & Performance Enhancement
- Modern Diagnostic & Therapeutic Techniques in Equine Dentistry
- Back, Sacroiliac & Pelvic Problems of the Horse
- Rehabilitation for Equine Back & Sacroiliac Conditions
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation of the Equine Athlete - A 2-Day Practical Course