ECPD Ophthalmology Online - A Problem Based Approach 2020
Royal Veterinary College
Date: Monday 7th September, 2020 - Sunday 18th October, 2020
Start time: 1:00 AM - 2:00 AM
Duration: 6 hour(s)
Key Areas The ophthalmic exam tips and tricksDevelop a logical diagnostic and therapeutic approach to the red eye, opaque eye, blind eye and wet eyeAbnormal pupil sizes and what they meanAbout this course Does the thought of having to see an eye case make you anxious? Do you fear you are not getting the most out of your ophthalmic exam? Are you confused about what treatment is best for corneal ulcers?This intensive tutor-moderated online learning experience should help solve these problems for you.Why do this course?This course will help improve your ophthalmology problem solving skills, provide you with tips on how to enhance your ophthalmic examination skills and build your knowledge about small animal ophthalmology.
Who is it for?
Tutors Roser Tetas Pont , LV MSc DipECVO MRCVS Lecturer in Veterinary Ophthalmology The Royal Veterinary College Charlotte Dawson, BVetMed MVetMed DipECVO MRCVS Senior Lecturer in Veterinary Ophthalmology The Royal Veterinary College Marian Matas Riera, DVM DipECVO PGCertVetEd FHEA MRCVS European and RVCS Specialist in Veterinary Ophthalmology
Number of CPD hours this event can be recorded as
Registration and Booking
More from Royal Veterinary College
- Webinar Plus: Euthanasia and bereavement: understanding and supporting your clients, colleagues and yourself 2020
- NEW Webinar Plus: A multidisciplinary approach to oncologic surgery 2020
- Practical abdominal ultrasound scanning day 2020
- eCPD Equine computed tomography online - the head, neck and limbs 2020
- Webinar Plus: Backyard poultry problems and solutions 2020