Webinar: Emergency Radiography Of The Dog And Cat 2020
Royal Veterinary College
Date: Monday 8th June, 2020 - Monday 8th June, 2020
Start time: 1:00 AM - 3:00 AM
Duration: 2 hour(s)
Key Areas Important rules of emergency radiographyRadiographic reading techniqueRadiographic examples of abnormalities seen as emergenciesAbout this course Feeling unsure when dealing with radiographs of animals that come to you as emergency?This lecture will provide you with insights into emergency radiography, tips for reading emergency radiographs and give you examples of conditions commonly seen as emergencies.Why do this course?To answer questions like: Is it correct to take a radiograph? How do I go about reading them? How do common conditions seen as emergencies appear on radiographs?The webinar will run from 12.00pm to 2.00pm London time including a 30 minute registration and familiarisation period prior to the commencement of the lecture.Recorded version will be available to purchase for £30 approximately two weeks after the live course date.
Who is it for?
Tutors Pete Mantis, DVM DipECVDI FHEA MRCVS Consultant Radiologist, Dick White Referrals Honorary Associate Professor of Diagnostic Imaging, Nottingham University
Number of CPD hours this event can be recorded as
Registration and Booking
More from Royal Veterinary College
- Webinar Plus: Euthanasia and bereavement: understanding and supporting your clients, colleagues and yourself 2020
- NEW Webinar Plus: A multidisciplinary approach to oncologic surgery 2020
- Practical abdominal ultrasound scanning day 2020
- eCPD Equine computed tomography online - the head, neck and limbs 2020
- Webinar Plus: Backyard poultry problems and solutions 2020