Webinar Plus: Nursing Oncology Patients 2022
Royal Veterinary College
Date: Monday 7th February, 2022 - Thursday 6th January, 2022
Start time: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Would you like to diversify your knowledge of oncology nursing and use that understanding to improve the experience of your cancer patients and clients?Treating animals diagnosed with cancer is becoming more common in veterinary medicine as many owners now find chemotherapy, surgery and radiation acceptable treatments when exploring the options for their pets. Veterinary nurses can be vital assets to the veterinary practice by administering chemotherapy treatments, providing informative guidance on safe practice and offering caring, compassionate support to the patient and family through their cancer journey.This course aims to help veterinary nurses develop a greater appreciation of the needs of cancer patients and those of the owners and caregivers within the practice.
Who is it for?
Number of CPD hours this event can be recorded as
Registration and Booking
More from Royal Veterinary College
- Surgical procedures of the head and neck
- eCPD Equine computed tomography online - the head, neck and limbs 2022
- eCPD Emergency patient online 2022
- Lets get physical practical physiotherapy and rehabilitation online for nurses 2022
- Webinar Plus: Euthanasia and bereavement - understanding and supporting your clients, your colleagues and yourself 2022