Webinar Plus: Pain Management In Small Animals 2022
Royal Veterinary College
Date: Monday 14th March, 2022 - Sunday 10th April, 2022
Start time: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Many of the patients you see every day in practice will be in pain. Are you doing the best for them? Would you like to improve your ability to assess and treat pain?This Webinar Plus course aims to equip participants with a thorough knowledge of small animal pain, its deleterious effects on patients and approaches to its assessment. The course will then explore the treatment options available for both practice and home use together with their advantages and disadvantages. Real case examples will be used to reinforce the practical nature of pain medicine.
Who is it for?
Carolina Palacios Jimenez, DVM CertVA PGCertVetEd PhD DipECVAA MRCVSLecturer in Veterinary Anaesthesia and AnalgesiaThe Royal Veterinary CollegeSandra Sanchis Mora, DVM MVetMed Dip ECVAA PhD PG-Cert VetEd FHEA MRCVSLecturer in Veterinary Anaesthesia and AnalgesiaThe Royal Veterinary College
Number of CPD hours this event can be recorded as
Registration and Booking
More from Royal Veterinary College
- Surgical procedures of the head and neck
- eCPD Equine computed tomography online - the head, neck and limbs 2022
- eCPD Emergency patient online 2022
- Lets get physical practical physiotherapy and rehabilitation online for nurses 2022
- Webinar Plus: Euthanasia and bereavement - understanding and supporting your clients, your colleagues and yourself 2022