Co-Clinical Director - Derbyshire - Ref 12405
3 months ago
JHP Recruitment Ltd
Derbyshire, United KingdomAn exciting opportunity to further your career has arisen for a co-Clinical Director to work in my client’s team in Derbyshire. You will be an experienced Vet with an interest in managing & supporting their varied team to grow. They are keen to support your expertise or learning goals and incorporate them into services for the practice.
They are a close knit team who enjoy their good days together and lean together in the harder times - they like a good giggle and also support each other really well.
The caseload is varied though and they do also care for wildlife as well.
They have wonderful, loyal clients, a large number of whom have been with them since the day they opened. The practice pride itself on building excellent relationships with clients by being friendly and helpful and offering excellent continuity of care.
• 4 Day weeks can work for them and full or other part time applications considered
• No OOH’s duties
• Saturday mornings are on a rota basis
They offer an attractive bonus package including;
• Generous salary
• Generous CPD allowance (pro rata)
• CPD is actively encouraged - including Certificates
• They believe in their people and encourage personal development
• Private Healthcare
• Birthday leave
• Holiday allowance that increases with service
• Company sick pay
• Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Discounted Veterinary fees
• Cycle to work scheme
For more information call us on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com
Tel: 01392 444115
Address: Derbyshire, United Kingdom