Referral SA Internal Medicine Clinician - Derbyshire - Ref 10701
3 months ago
JHP Recruitment Ltd
Derbyshire, United KingdomMy clients are looking to appoint an internal medicine clinician to join an established team (currently 6 ECVIM-CA & ACVIM Diplomates, 2 residents, 2 discipline-specific interns and nurses), in a purpose built, state of the art multi-disciplinary referral hospital in Derbyshire. Cardiology, Oncology, Neurology and Soft Tissue Surgery are amongst the other services working alongside the Internal Medicine team.
They strive to deliver world class patient care. The fantastic facilities include 13 consultation rooms, 7 hospital wards, 5 theatres, full advanced imaging suite (with CT and MRI), 3 ultrasound rooms, interventional radiology and cardiology capabilities, an endoscopy suite, hydrotherapy pool and treadmills and dedicated chemotherapy & radio-iodine treatment rooms.
The team deliver leading specialist care across all disciplines, collaborating to provide the best possible outcome for all the patients. Alongside this, there is a Night Vets service, dedicated leadership structure and support functions such as Finance, Customer Care, HR, IT, in-house laboratory and diagnostic imaging support on site.
Full time position and part time applicants will be considered.
Professional Perks and Benefits
1. 10 days paid CPD per annum
2. £3000 CPD allowance per annum
3. RCVS, plus 2 subscriptions and insurance all funded on annual basis
4. Up to 34 days annual leave with bank holidays (including birthday off if due to be worked)
5. Market competitive salary package and pension benefits
1. Private health insurance
2. Death in Service cover
3. Discount Staff Pet Scheme
1. Member of the RCVS
2. Diplomate of the European or American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine or have completed an ECVIM-CA or ACVIM approved small animal internal medicine residency
3. Teamwork and collaboration skills
4. Fantastic communication skills to engage referral vets, clients and colleagues
The following would also be advantageous:
1.Teaching and supervision experience for students, interns and residents
2.A passion for Oncology to help the collaboration with this related service
3.Interest in clinical research, delivery of congress presentations and scientific publications
4.Change management skills
For more information call us on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com
Tel: 01392 444115
Address: Derbyshire, United Kingdom