Clinical Director - Gloucestershire - Ref 10831
3 months ago
JHP Recruitment Ltd
Gloucestershire, United KingdomMy clients have a fantastic opportunity for a forward-thinking referral clinician to help grow and shape their practice in its next stage of expansion. The successful applicant will work alongside current clinical directors and a senior management team to help deliver the strategic growth and development of all services within the business. This position is unique and a rare opportunity to develop both clinical and non-clinical skill sets.
The ideal candidate will have some experience of senior management and have advanced clinical qualifications (diplomate level, residency trained or experienced AP) in either Oncology, Internal Medicine or Orthopaedics to continue clinical work.
They are a dynamic, close knit team comprising of clinicians in internal medicine, orthopaedic surgery, ophthalmology, oncology and diplomates in soft tissue surgery, dermatology and cardiology. There is a culture of support and development which is key to their current growth and success.
The team pride themselves on being forward-thinking, client focused veterinary practice focused on care, integrity, knowledge and support. The team is ambitious and they have a good, personal relationship with primary practitioners who refer to the clinic, as well as with the owners of the patients under their care.
A bespoke clinical director package is available for the successful applicant.
Required skills and qualifications:
• Graduate vet degree with Membership of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (or eligibility). Ideally diplomate level, residency trained or experienced AP
• Experience of senior management within a hospital team.
• Experience of supporting, developing and managing people within a practice setting.
• Excellent communication skills with colleagues, referring veterinarians and clients.
• Good time management skills and the ability to work well within a team are essential
For more information call us on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01392 444115
Address: Gloucestershire, United Kingdom