Head Of Regulatory Affairs
1 month ago
€90-100k per year, plus bonus
Noble Futures Ltd
Ireland, IrelandNoble Futures have been engaged on an exclusive basis to hire a Head of Regulatory Affairs for an Innovative, Unique, and Exciting Veterinary Pharmaceutical Manufacturer that is growing.
On offer is a generous salary of circa 90,000-100,000 Euros plus a generous bonus.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who will
- Thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Enjoy the responsibility of managing a team & helping to foster talent and invest in people
- Manage marketing authorisations worldwide
- Be involved in organising regulatory programs for individual products & liaise with CRO's or other research facilities.
- Participation at a management level.
- It will be useful to have experience of managing generic product authorisations, as the speed of this market together with the volume of products means that it will be a fast-paced environment but the company love this and hope that you will too!
- Qualification-wise, you might be a pharmacist, other life science BSc degree holder, or veterinarian. These products are for the veterinary market but candidates coming from the human pharmaceutical industry will also be considered.
- People management experience would be an important asset for this role.
Location-wise, this role has flexibility and we are interested in talking to people from a variety of locations. Please get in touch to let us know if you would like to relocate? Or work from your current location? What are your unique circumstances? As I would love to find out and see if I can help you secure this fantastic role.
To find out more, contact Barbara in Noble Futures for a confidential discussion today, on +44 (0)161 8203510 or by emailing us at email@example.com
Tel: +44 (0) 161 820 3510
Address: Ireland, Ireland