VetClick
Menu Menu
Login

VetClick

/ Jobs
Tuesday, 2nd March 2021 | 7,369 veterinary jobs online | 153 people actively seeking work | 5,075 practices registered

Commercial Appointments (Sales)

Filter
My Filters
Post a vacancy
Add your CV
Set up a jobs email

Companion Animal And Equine Sales Manager

4 weeks ago
118 views

Salary
€40,000

Company
Noble Futures Ltd

Contact
Barbara Arndt



Dublin, Ireland

We are recruiting for a Companion Animal & Equine Area Sales Manager to cover Dublin North to Galway for Companion Animal and Nationwide for Equine on a 60/40 basis.

You will therefore be managing companion animal product sales 60% of the time in a reduced territory ie North Dublin to Galway, and spend the remainder of your time ie 40% managing key Equine Accounts, Nationwide.

In this role, you will manage existing veterinary accounts and drive sales in the area.

Some things that would help you:

Previous commercial experience in the Irish Veterinary sector
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Flexible and adaptable approach to work
Excellent organisation skills
Decision-making skills
Strong team player
Current clean drivers’ license
On offer is a generous basic salary which varies depending on experience. Also an uncapped commission and bonus structure, company car, phone, laptop, pension etc.

Reference ID: 21495

Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: Dublin, Ireland


Send an email to this advertiser

Sign up or login to attach your CV to these emails.

You will be automatically redirected to this advertiser's application page