Product Manager - Animal Health
Upto £60k, dependent on experience
Noble Futures Ltd
East Anglia, United Kingdom
Are you an experienced Product Manager with a passion for pets?
Want to be part of a team that work together to find long-term solutions to improve the quality of life for animal?
Our clients, a well-respected Animal Health business, are seeking an additional team member due to growth. This is a rare opportunity for an energetic marketer who likes to think outside of the box and bring new ideas to be part of an established and successful team
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Campaign development and implementation to optimise and profile of brands
- Develop marketing plans, budget estimates, and promotional expenses.
- Make recommendations re perceived market requirements and customers’ medium-/long-term expectations for translation into commercial and marketing priorities for the year and over the medium-term
- Propose range extensions and new product potential. Recommending range developments as appropriate.
What's in it for you?
- Salary up to £60,000
- Company car or allowance
- Hybrid working options
- Annual bonus of up to 20%
- Generous incremental holiday scheme (up to 31 days with service)
- Private medical insurance
- Generous pension scheme
- Discounted gym membership
What are the requirements?
- Experience in Product Management
- Knowledge of marketing processes
- Strong analytical, planning, project management and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to be able to commute to a Suffolk-based office 3 days per week
For more information on this role, contact Kay on 0161 8203510 or email [email protected]
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: East Anglia, United Kingdom