Animal Health Territory Manager
Upto £43k per year DOE
Noble Futures Ltd
East Midlands, United Kingdom
If you are looking for a rewarding technical sales role within a fun and supportive team then this could be the perfect role for you. Selling and delivering professional CPD training to vets and nurses, this role would suit someone who enjoys creating long-lasting commercial relationships with a passion for making a difference to the health and welfare of animals. You will be based within the East Midlands regions and are happy to travel within this territory, managing existing accounts and identifying new business opportunities going forward.
You will be working for a rapidly growing business with well-known products respected and trusted throughout the Veterinary industry. This role has become available as a result of expansion and with new innovative products being launched next year, there is scope for continuous learning and professional development opportunities within the next two years.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Maximizing sales opportunities with current and existing accounts
- Development of strong technical and commercial knowledge of portfolio and relevant competitors
- Attending sales meetings and promotional shows as required
- Promoting products as directed to drive sales through an effective mix of sales techniques
- Compliance with relevant internal and external standards
- Deliver effective calls to veterinary practices
- Negotiate commercial terms within the guidelines set
- Organise lunch and learn / CPD meetings. At least 2 sessions per working week
- Previous Animal Health / Veterinary sales experience.
- Proficient IT skills using CRM (Microsoft Dynamics), PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- An organised and self-motivated approach to work.
- NCAH certification would be an advantage.
- Full UK driving license.
- 40-43k DOE plus bonuses with company vehicle, phone and laptop.
For more information contact Jane Righton on 01618203510 / 07715201629 or email email@example.com
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: East Midlands, United Kingdom