Veterinary Wholesale Warehouse Lead
2 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United KingdomNupsala Ltd is a specialist Veterinary and Medical Wholesaler. Working in partnership with our clients we offer a UK and EU route to market for existing companies and new innovation. Along with product support, education and when necessary clinical assistance.
The Warehouse Lead is a key role in the smooth running of Nupsala Ltd. The Warehouse lead will oversee the supply chain process, involving both import and export of Veterinary products worldwide and will be responsible for ensuring correct stock levels according to demand. They will also liaise with customers and suppliers, oversee other warehouse staff to ensure their performance, and ensure that safety regulations are met.
This role requires flexibility, organisation and self-motivation.
The role is a mixture of an office and warehouse environment, working from 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday with the occasional Saturday for stock-take.
The Warehouse Lead will be responsible for:
• Supporting the management team in the day to day running of the warehouse
• Managing and processing orders that come in via telephone and email
• Liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies as and when required in a timely way
• Sending out invoices to clients
• Raising Purchase Orders for approval
• Ensuring correct and safe packing of all products for shipping
• Overseeing the Warehouse Operative
• Arranging import and export of Veterinary products
• Ensuring correct stocking levels of products within the warehouse
• Train new warehouse operatives
• Support organising stock take at regular intervals
• Ensure that all lifting and manoeuvring of products and materials is carried out in accordance with manual handling procedures
• Ensure hazardous materials are stored in accordance with requirements
• Ensure staff comply to health, safely and environmental regulations and work safely to protect themselves and others in the warehouse environment
• Ensure a clean and tidy working environment to aid operational efficiency
• Ensure stock movements are recorded accurately
Address: 37 Pate Road, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom