Sales / Technical Advisor - Hills Pet Nutrition Lincolnshire
1 month ago
Lincolnshire, United KingdomCustomer Service Sales Operator / Technical advisor role:
We currently have a very exciting opportunity to employ a qualified / semi qualified veterinary nurse to work as a Sales Operative (Virtual Territory Management) which is primarily an industry sales role for one of our large pet Nutrition clients.
Each operator will be able to build relationships with their own accounts, detailing specific products which will in turn increase sales and distribution for our client.
- Working hours: Monday - Thursday: 9am - 5pm, Fridays: 9am - 4:30pm
- Talking to and building relationships within each practice on behalf of our client
- Selling in a range of nutritional veterinary approved, specific diets"
- Meeting specific KPI's to increase sales and distribution.
- Escalate calls where a relevant question cannot be dealt with by yourself
- Record all data on CRM systems
- General day to day administrative tasks
- Work as part of a team and offer flexibility when needed
- You will need good communication skills and the ability to build rapport with clients at all times.
- Accuracy and eye for details are also important in recording data via the CRM / IT Systems available.
- Full training will be given
- Salary - £22-24,000 per annum
Ideally you will have a sales and or Veteriinary background as they are lookign for you to help to drive the business forward throughout the UK. Hills are of course a well known and respected global firm, and this is an exciting time to be joining the team in this new venture.
If you are interested contact:
Jonathan Lewis - firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 01291 645 871 to discuss
Tel: 01291 645 871
Address: Lincolnshire, United Kingdom