Virtual Territory Manager Role For An RVN- Home Based
London, United Kingdom
If you are looking to side step out of practice but still work within the profession then look no further:
- We are looking for 2 home based vet nurses to work on this account as Virtual Territory Account Managers/ Veterinary Sales Operative for this arthritic care animal health pharma company.
- Working hours: Mon – Thurs 9am – 5pm, Fri 9am – 4:30pm
- Offer advice and guidance on medical products
- Escalate calls where a relevant questions can not be dealt with by yourself
- Record all data on CRM systems
- General day to day administrative tasks
- Work as part of a team and offer flexibility when needed
You will need good communication skills and the ability to build rapport with clients at all times
Creating relationships with key personnel in the veterinary practices which in turn will result in sales
Using your veterinary knowledge in pain management and arthritic care to help and understand learning of a product launch
Accuracy and eye for details are also important in recording data via the CRM / IT Systems available.
This is a unique and sought after role allowing you to work from home and utilise your nursing skills without the stress and headache of practice.
Salary between 22-24k per year.
Send me your CV - email@example.com or call me Jonathan Lewis on 01291 645 871
Tel: 01291 645 871
Address: London, United Kingdom