Territory Manager - Veterinary
Upto £44k per year, plus bonus
Noble Futures Ltd
North West, United Kingdom
Position: Veterinary Territory Manager
Location: North West, UK
Salary: £44K + Bonus
Package: Company Car / Pension / Healthcare / 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Would you like to work within the Animal Health Industry and be part of a dynamic and driven team that thrives on creating and building relationships? If you love territory sales and enjoy this incredibly innovative sector then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
My client is looking for an experienced and established Territory Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for managing your own diary, arranging client meetings, CPD meetings and lunch and learns. The ideal candidate will have a strong commercial sales background, confident and driven with a natural and effective communication style.
The Territory Manager’s primary role is to develop business in a profitable and sustainable way by achieving the annual UK sales budget for the set territory.
- Maximise sales opportunities with current and existing accounts
- Develop strong technical and commercial knowledge of portfolio and relevant competitors
- Deliver professional CPD to vets and nurses
- Attend sales meetings and promotional shows as required
- Promote products as directed to drive sales through an effective mix of sales techniques
- Compliance with relevant internal and external standards
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience, ideally within the veterinary sector, but not essential
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: North West, United Kingdom