Ruminant Sales Manager
Upto £45k per year, plus car and bonus
Noble Futures Ltd
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Ruminant Sales Manager - Northern Ireland
Are you passionate about excellence in animal health and nutrition? If you have a background in livestock along with sales experience, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking to recruit a driven Sales Manager to manage relationships with business accounts and farming customers through out Northern Ireland and its borders. This is an autonomous role within a successful and well established independent business. You will be a self starter who cares deeply about integrity and providing an excellent level of service to your customers. This is a remote role with minimal requirement to be in the office.
- Responsible for the management of all sales and new business
- Deliver product portfolio, turnover and profit growth.
- Ensure routine and timely credit control activities.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders and expand customer base.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of the UK animal nutrition sector, including market trends, challenges and opportunities.
- Develop, monitor and adapt strategy with senior management to ensure adaptability to changing market trends etc.
- Provide technical support to other staff members, business partners or customers.
- Ensure management is kept up to date on business performance, activities, prospects and challenges through the CRM system
- Attend trade shows and events
- Develop an extensive network of contacts amongst customers, influencers and regulatory authorities.
- Liaise with other team members (logistics, marketing, finance etc)
- Strong knowledge of agriculture (Dairy, Beef, Sheep)
- Sales experience within the agricultural industry.
- Must have a familiarity with and keen interest in animal nutrition.
- Up to £45k dependant on experience + bonus + company car.
For more information contact Laura Smith on 01618203510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: Northern Ireland, United Kingdom