Key Account Manager - Pet
1 month ago
£35- £45k DOE with bonuses, company car or allowance and pension.
Noble Futures Ltd
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Are you experienced in scaling up business within the pet industry?
Oxfordshire based with hybrid/remote working options
As Commercial Manager you will be responsible for continuing the successful growth of this premium pet hay business. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for the pet industry.
Working for a family business that values work life balance, you will have the option to work out of the dog friendly, rural office based in the Cotswolds or from home. You will be joining a supportive team that cover production, marketing, administration and dispatch. This business produces the best quality hay, destined for the pet market with any surplus being sold into the equine sector. There is huge potential for the growth in sales for both pet shops and wholesalers.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Trade show attendance in the UK and abroad.
- Promoting the brand and scaling up the business through effective sales strategy.
- Social media management and content creation.
- Building strong and long lasting customer relationships.
- Sales tracking and intelligence.
- You will have an efficient and dynamic approach to work.
- You will have experience and knowledge of the pet industries.
- You will have proven experience in business development.
- You will be a confident communicator.
- You will be happy to travel when required both nationally and internationally.
- £35- £45k DOE with bonuses, company car or allowance and pension.
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: Oxfordshire, United Kingdom