Territory Manager - Pet
1 month ago
Up to £40k per year, DOE, plus benefits
Noble Futures Ltd
, Remote - South UK, United Kingdom
Join our client's dynamic team in transforming the Pet Industry!
Are you ready for an adventure in the world of Pets? We're seeking a Territory Manager to lead the charge in our Field-Based Sales role.
As a Territory Manager, you'll be the mastermind behind implementing sales and marketing strategies to achieve the following objectives:
- Amplify sales and conquering new relationships
- Create collaborative strategies with existing and new clients,
- Stimulate sales of our client's products within your region.
- Attain specific account targets, devising strategies when necessary.
- Provide proficient sales assistance through meetings.
- Cultivate adoption, loyalty, and integration of products.
- Masterfully promote our client's products and services through exceptional communication and presentations.
- Identify client requirements for effective merchandising and retail area support.
- Base Salary up to £40,000 ( DOE )
- 10% bonus
- Company car
Qualifications and Skills:
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- In-depth knowledge of the Pet Market. (Ideal)
- Prior sales experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective influencing and negotiation abilities.
- Commercial acumen and relationship-building expertise.
- Results-oriented mindset.
- Ability to collaborate within a team environment while meeting targets.
- Customer-focused approach.
- Proficiency in computer applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: , Remote - South UK, United Kingdom