Business Unit Manager - Dairy Hygiene
Noble Futures Ltd
, Remote, United Kingdom
Business Unit Manager - Dairy Health and Hygiene
Remote within the UK
This senior position is perfect for those with dairy health and hygiene experience who want to lead, develop and grow a B2B sales team that provides expert service and advice to their customers. The company is a well-established and respected British manufacturer with decades of experience in providing sustainable solutions that add value to farmers by increasing their livestock's health and welfare through innovative products. In this role, you will be responsible for the Sales and Marketing functions within their Dairy Hygiene division.
- Develop and execute the company's business strategy to reach short and long-term objectives.
- Lead and motivate employees to grow and develop a high-performing team.
- Ensure adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company's legality and business ethics.
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements.
- Build trust relations with key partners.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the markets and industry of the company.
- You must have proven people management experience.
- Knowledge of the dairy hygiene sector is essential.
- You must possess strong business acumen and be a strategic thinker.
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- A full UK driving license and willingness to travel when required
- A generous base salary to reflect the importance of this role.
- Performance bonuses
- Company Car
- Full technology package
- Health Care
For more information contact Jane Righton on 01618203510 or email [email protected]
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: , Remote, United Kingdom