National Sales Manager
1 month ago
A competitive package to include a generous salary and benefits.
Noble Futures Ltd
, Remote, United Kingdom
Our exclusive clients, a well-known and respected pharmaceutical business, are seeking a National Sales Manager to lead their successful UK team
With a culture of developing and supporting their team to achieve growth and success, this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a progressive business.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager responsibilities of the role include:
- Direct Management of the field sales team
- Coaching and developing the team to achieve set targets
- Building external relationships to support sales growth for the business
- Defining sales targets for the team and analysing the results
- Supporting with Technical training with the sales team
What are the requirements?
- MRCVS qualification
- Experience in managing a commercial sales team
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent network and relationship-building skills
- Proven experience of meeting goals and objectives
This role will be suited to a confident individual who knows the veterinary market and is agile to the constant change within the marketplace.
For more information on this role, contact Kay on 01618203510 or email [email protected]
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: , Remote, United Kingdom