Up to £28k plus generous OTE
Noble Futures Ltd
South West, United Kingdom
Recruiting now for a CPD Advisor for a Global Leader in Veterinary Education.
We are seeking a veterinary surgeon or veterinary nurse who will positively represent and promote the portfolio of CPD training programmes whilst maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers to increase the purchase of veterinary education programmes. You will also contact new and potential customers to grow income and drive new business opportunities.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Pro-active and timely follow up of sales enquiries.
- Record all sales enquiries effectively and ensure they are all monitored effectively.
- Build, foster and grow positive working relationships with both new and existing customers.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and close business sales opportunities.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets and objectives.
- Promote the range of veterinary educational programmes.
- Report sales and progress to your line manager, and where appropriate directly to the business support staff at team meetings.
- Liaise and meet regularly with your line manager to meet budget and sales targets for each programme.
- This role will also require regular liaison and working with operations and marketing
- Work closely with the management team to maintain position, commitment, and cultural values of the organisation.
- Provide support, where necessary, at any conference or event and with weekends sales
Qualifications and experience
- Proven experience of successfully working in customer care or a sales environment.
- Proven experience of hitting sales, or similar, targets.
- Strong focus on the customer and delivering a great experience.
- Knowledge of core principles and methods for promoting, and selling products or services.
- Experience of, or an interest in, education and the veterinary industry.
- Focussed on exceeding targets.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, in English, and able to adapt these to a range of audiences and situations.
- Good timekeeping skills and able to work to tight deadlines with attention to detail.
- Energetic and committed to delivery of a successful business.
- A passion for delivering customer care promises.
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications, experience and location. There is a range of circa 25-28K basic plus bonus potential of 7,000 GBP therefore OTE of up to 35,000 GBP
Hours: Full time; 37½ hours per week (There may be some flexibility required to cover out of hours and weekends)
Location: Head offices in South West UK – some flexibility to also work from home (hybrid)
Tel: +44 161 820 3510
Address: South West, United Kingdom