Area Sales Manager, East England (including Equine Product Specialist Role)
Depending on experience
Eickemeyer Veterinary Equipment Ltd
Sunbury-on-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
Are you looking for a new challenge? Eickemeyer Veterinary Equipment have an exciting opportunity for a veterinary professional with equine experience to join our team.
With your time split approximately 40% equine, 60% small animal, this permanent position will include:
- You will be responsible for the market-leading objective lameness evaluation system
- Following training, you will become an expert in this field, enabling you to demonstrate the system to some of the UK's top equine clinicians at their facilities
- You will present this system (and other products in our equine range) at various events, including exhibitions and CPD training. This will primarily be UK-based, but may involve occasional international travel
- You will maintain the fast-growing momentum of this exciting product which is set to become the standard in equine lameness evaluation.
Your Area Sales Manager role will involve managing and growing veterinary equipment sales throughout the East of England and North East London. Main areas of the role will include:
- Increasing the depth and breadth of Eickemeyer product distribution in your area
- Establish strong working relationships with key decision makers and influencers
- Install equipment and deliver product training
- Provide competitor and market information and analysis.
The successful candidate should:
- have experience in both equine and small animal practice
- be self-motivated, well-organised and able to work independently
- have strong interpersonal skills
- have a clean driver's license
What we offer: a uniquely varied role, including special responsibility for the market-leading equine objective lameness evaluation system
Location: East of England (with some nationwide responsibilities)
Start date: As soon as possible
EICKEMEYER is an independent, family-owned veterinary equipment company providing a full range of quality veterinary instrumentation and equipment for all clinical needs. Improving animal welfare is, and has always been, at the centre of our philosophy. For 60 years EICKEMEYER have become experts not just in the science of veterinary medicine, but also in how to build and grow a successful practice. Sharing our vast knowledge has helped veterinary surgeons enhance their day to day diagnosis, treatment and management of clinical cases. In addition, we use our experience to develop innovative products specifically for the veterinary clinician. Our ever-expanding family of loyal customers confirms our continuing commitment to the veterinary profession.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV with a covering letter stating your current earnings to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your application. Due to a high level of response anticipated we are unable to reply to every application, therefore if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks then unfortunately on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful.
Tel: 020 8891 2007
Address: 3 Windmill Business Village, Brooklands Close, Sunbury-on-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom