Campaign Manager Required At IVC Evidensia UK & Ireland (home-based)
2 weeks ago
IVC Evidensia UK
Keynsham, Bristol, United KingdomThe Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Campaign Manager to join IVC Evidensia delivering creative, results driven campaigns for Marketing UK & Ireland supporting the development of our national and local brands with key audience segments.
Reporting to the Head of Practice Marketing, working in the practice marketing team you will take a campaign from brief stage through creative and channel development to launch and post campaign analysis. You will also be responsible for the ongoing measurement of campaigns, working in an agile way to ensure we flex as appropriate to deliver the most successful campaign.
As Campaign Manager, you will work extensively with both internal and external stakeholders. In addition to the execution of key campaigns, you will also support the development of internal and external activities to support our fast-growing brands.
This role will be predominantly home-based with travel across GB and ROI as required.
Key Tasks/Scope of Job
• Taking briefs from key stakeholders within the organisation and developing multi-channel campaign strategies & execution plans
• Writing channel and creative briefs for both internal and external agencies
• Developing robust campaign measurement plans to ensure that we always adhere to a ‘test and learn’ methodology
• Managing internal and external suppliers to ensure that campaigns are delivered on time and on budget
• Protecting our brands and delivering campaigns that grow and build brand equity
• Copywriting ads (both print and digital)
• Email & SMS marketing – copywriting, building and delivering campaigns
• Media buying – working with both media agencies and directly with publications
• Time planning & project management of campaigns
• Working with PR consultant & content team to ensure an integrated approach
• Working with the wider team to generate creative & fresh ideas
• Briefing web changes and working with UX to develop user journeys
• Logistical planning and internal communications
• Identify and test new channels – measuring and tracking success
• Monitor competitors and identify opportunities for development
IVC Evidensia is Europe’s largest veterinary care provider comprising an expansive network of clinics, hospitals and out-of-hour centres based across 12 countries. We invest in our people, premises and processes to provide clinical excellence. Founded in 2011, we have grown rapidly by offering vets a unique and innovative working environment, promoting the highest standards of care while retaining clinical freedom and the flexibility of local service delivery.
• Experience of manging multi-channel campaigns with six figure budgets
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to comfortably speak in front of large groups of people
• Experience of working across the full marketing mix
• Commercially savvy with the ability to spot opportunities
• An impeccable eye for details, frequently spotting mistakes others may miss and ensuring high standards are maintained
• Excellent self-motivation, timekeeping & organisational skills
• Outstanding relationship management skills, to confidently work with a variety of stakeholders communicating appropriately to different audiences
• Strong project management cross several projects
• Professional polite manner
• A great team player but also able to work as well independently
• Have a flexible attitude towards work
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Experience of veterinary profession or pet related industries desirable but not essential
The Campaign Manager will work extensively with both internal and external stakeholders and excellent communication and negotiation skills are essential. It is essential that you have experience in marketing.
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
When applying for this role please quote job reference BH3190.
Address: IVC Evidensia The Chocolate Factory, Keynsham, Bristol, United Kingdom