CPD Advisor - Germany
OTE of up to 32,000 Euros
Noble Futures Ltd
CPD Advisor Germany
Recruiting now for a CPD Advisor to cover German speaking markets for a Global Leader in Veterinary Education to help us on the next stage of our journey. We are seeking a commercial individual who could come from any educational or scientific services background or who could be a veterinary surgeon or veterinary nurse who will positively represent and promote the portfolio of CPD training programmes whilst maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers to increase the purchase of veterinary education programmes. You will also contact new and potential customers to grow income and drive new business opportunities. Soft selling skills are required and a strong intuition for excellent emotional intelligence and excellent communication skills. You will also need to be organized and very efficient.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Pro-active and timely follow up of sales enquiries.
- Record all sales enquiries effectively and ensure they are all monitored effectively.
- Build, foster and grow positive working relationships with both new and existing customers.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and close business sales opportunities.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets and objectives.
- Promote the range of veterinary educational programmes.
- Report sales and progress to your line manager, and where appropriate directly to the business support staff at team meetings.
- Liaise and meet regularly with your line manager to meet budget and sales targets for each programme.
- This role will also require regular liaison and working with operations and marketing
- Work closely with the management team to maintain position, commitment, and cultural values of the organisation.
- Provide support, where necessary, at any conference or event and with weekends sales
Qualifications and experience
- Proven experience of successfully working in customer care or a sales environment.
- Proven experience of hitting sales, or similar, targets.
- Strong focus on the customer and delivering a great experience.
- Knowledge of core principles and methods for promoting, and selling products or services.
- Experience of, or an interest in, education and the veterinary industry.
- Focussed on exceeding targets.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, in English, and able to adapt these to a range of audiences and situations.
- Good timekeeping skills and able to work to tight deadlines with attention to detail.
- Energetic and committed to delivery of a successful business.
- A passion for delivering customer care promises.
- Send an updated CV to Barbara at Noble Futures on vacancies @noble -futures.com
- Or Contact Barbara on 0161 8203510 to find out more about this position
- The closing date for applications is 08/10/21
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications, experience and location
There is a range of circa 24,000K Euros basic plus bonus potential of 8,000 Euros therefore OTE of up to 32,000 Euros
Hours: Full time; 40 hours per week
(There may be some flexibility required to cover out of hours and weekends)
Location: Work from home in Germany or another European Country
Gehalt: Je nach Qualifikation, Erfahrung und Standort
Arbeitszeiten: Vollzeit; 40 Stunden pro Woche
(Es kann ein gewisses Maß an Flexibilität erforderlich sein, um außerhalb der Arbeitszeit und an Wochenenden zu arbeiten)
Standort: Tätigkeit im Home Office mit regelmäßigen Reisen zum Hauptsitz
Diese Stelle untersteht zunächst dem Head of Sales
Tel: 0161 820 3510
Address: Germany, Germany