Rare And Exciting Opportunity For A Client Care Assistant In Oxfordshire
2 months ago
Oxfordshire, United KingdomAre you an individual who loves animals and would like a career working with Veterinary?
JR Veterinary are working with a Veterinary Practice in Oxfordshire who are looking for a Client Care Assistant to join their team, full or part time hours can be considered.
• ASAP start
• 40 hours per week with a 1:3 Saturday morning rota – part time can be considered.
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience working within customer service.
• Be able to communicate effectively
• Be organised and be able to work in a busy environment
• Be computer literate, word, excel and Office 365.
• Ideally have Veterinary experience but not essential.
Within this role you will be an integral part of the ensuring high standard of care to clients and patients. You must have a positive and friendly attitude at all times.
Duties will include:
• Client confidentiality at all times
• Greeting and welcoming clients
• Booking appointments and hospital procedures
• Admin duties
• Answering phones, emails and dealing with queries face2face
• Processing payment
• Processing repeat medication requests
• Ensuring records are kept up to date
• Ensuing you provide first class customer service
In return our client can offer:
• Salary DOE between £19,000 -£20800
• 5 weeks annual leave and bank holidays
• Birthday off
• As well as other benefits
If the above role is of interest please send a copy of your CV to Janko@jrveterinary.co.uk or call her on 01392719887
Address: Oxfordshire, United Kingdom