Veterinary Nurse – Bedfordshire (JT- 21106)
4 weeks ago
Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
We have an opportunity for a vet nurse to join our client’s fantastic small animal practice in Bedfordshire.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and be able to deliver and maintain a high standard of care, they will need excellent client communication skills, along with the ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
This position offers the opportunity to be involved with all routine procedures including radiography, theatre work, laparoscopy, nurse consults, and nursing care to hospitalised inpatients.
- Full-time - 39.5 hour working week
- 5 days per week
- 8 hour shifts between 7.30am-8pm
- No OOH
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays, increasing to 33 days after 3 years’ service
- 2 paid personal days to help with unexpected events.
- 3 days paid CPD leave
- Generous CPD budget including unlimited online CPD
- Opportunities for certificates if desired
- Generous staff discount scheme for employee-owned pets
- Annual pay reviews
- Employee Assistance program
- Excellent in-house training and support
- Workplace pension scheme
- VDS cover
- RCVS Professional fees
- Salary between £23,316 and £31,116 dependent on experience
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Address: Bedfordshire, United Kingdom