Registered Veterinary Nurse - Mixed Practice - Devon - AB11697
2 weeks ago
VetCo Solutions Ltd
Devon, Devon, United KingdomVetCo Solutions are currently seeking an confident Registered Veterinary Nurses to work for our well-established client in Devon.
To provide high quality professional veterinary services for owners and their pets, to develop personal clinical skills to achieve practice goals of clinical excellence and to communicate effectively with clients to achieve an enhanced uptake of quality medicine.
Work closely with the Clinical Director, Operations Manager, Branch Team Leaders, Veterinary Surgeon and support staff in the practice in order to provide the highest standards of professional care and service for clients and their animals.
- Mixed Animal Practice
- On Call (Client is flexible with hours)
- Excellent facilities
- Great nurse support
- Some sole charge
- Full-time position, working hours typically Monday - Friday 8.30 am to 5.30 pm
- 1:4 weekend plus one night a week inpatient care / on call rota – no phone duties. Day off following weekend on call.
- All nursing duties including setting up and assisting in theater/consult room and caring for patients
- Blood sampling and conducting laboratory testing
- Kennel management
- Ensuring equipment maintenance
- Assisting in Reception duties with other staff, some triaging for consults
If this position is of interest and you would like for us to submit your information, please get back to Abi at your earliest convenience by calling 01332 416444 or email Abi@vetcosolutions.co.uk
Tel: 01332 416444
Address: Devon, Devon, United Kingdom