Locum Veterinary Nurse | Gwent | Full Time | ASAP Ongoing
2 weeks ago
Global Veterinary Careers (GVC)
Gwent, United KingdomLocum Veterinary Nurse | Gwent | Full Time | ASAP ongoing
Global Veterinary Careers currently have an exciting position available for a RVN to join a busy, and dynamic veterinary practice located in Gwent on a Locum basis.
The position is Full time, and the practice are offering a competitive hourly rate. This role is to start from June ongoing.
• Excellent and competitive rates of pay
• Mixed practice, small and large Animal
• No weekends
• No OOH or on call
• You’re RCVS (www.rcvs.org.uk) registered and have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
• You are a passionate people person and thrive when you are part of a team.
• You enjoy communicating clearly and effectively with your clients.
• You have good literacy and superb IT skills. You can work comfortably in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• You have the relevant skill set of a graduate with 1+years post qualification experience.
For additional information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Global Veterinary Careers ASAP on the contact details within this advertisement.
Contact: Charley Tyrrell
Tel: 0330 1135 222
Tel: 01392 793 253
Job ID: CT0161
Tel: 01392 793253
Address: Gwent, United Kingdom