Locum Veterinary Nurse – Leicester (JT- 18141)
Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
We have an opportunity for a locum vet nurse to join our client’s small animal hospital in Leicester for 12 months.
As part of this role, you will provide a high standard of customer service and clinical care whilst promoting pet wellbeing, supporting Veterinary Surgeons to deliver preventive services and to treat sick and injured pets.
· Locum RVN
· 12-month contract
· Full and part time hours available
· 1 in 8 weekend shifts (with enhanced pay and stand down time in the week)
· No OOH
· Allocated CPD funding of 15 hours
· Excellent career opportunities / development
· Attractive shift patterns; 7.5hr working day, earliest start 8:00 latest finish 20:00 (approx 1 late finish a week), regular breaks.
· 5 weeks annual leave
· Paid bank holidays
· Contributory Pension Scheme
· Life assurance
· Staff Car Parking
· Opportunity to be a clinical coach
· Salary: £21,007 - £25,005
We are looking for an RVN who is passionate about the job and can fit in with the team. Someone who will go the extra mile to provide a professional and personal service to each client and treat every patient with kindness, compassion, and respect.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses on a locum and permanent basis to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company. A full registration process is required prior to commencing a locum. Should you wish to discuss locum or permanent positions we have or would like to register a vacancy with us call us on 0117 329 3900.
Address: Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom