Ongoing Locum Registered Veterinary Nurse From January: No OOH, Only The Odd Weekend! (REF: EP/34698)
4 months ago
Worksop, Nottinghamshire, United KingdomOur lovely clients, based in North Nottinghamshire, are looking for 2 experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them from the beginning of January on an ongoing locum basis, whilst they recruit a permanent RVN.
You would be joining a state-of-the-art veterinary hospital in North Nottinghamshire, which was established over a hundred years ago. They have an extremely experienced team all of whom are committed to providing the highest standard of veterinary care for all their patients and clients in turn.
• Start Date: 6th January 2020 – ongoing
• 36 hours per week (approximately)
• Covering a range of shifts: theatre / wards / appointments (they can be flexible – if you would prefer to work solely theatre or wards, they will try to accommodate)
• The odd weekend would be greatly appreciated
• Weekday Opening Hours: 8am – 8pm
• Saturday Opening Hours: 9am – 6pm
• Sunday Opening Hours: 10am – 4pm
• All applicants must be RCVS Registered
To apply for this role, or find out some more information please submit your CV to Emily Phillis at Gardner Llewelyn Group.
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Number: 0117 3293 900
Tel: 0117 3293 900
Address: Worksop, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom