Locum Vet Surgeon J159265
£250.00 - £300.00 per Day
We are recruiting for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon on behalf of a fantastic client in Darlington.
- Support from a central head-office team with marketing, branding, HR & staffing, business development and building the reputation of the practices
- Scope for clinical freedom and some specialisation if you have a particular bias or interest within first-opinion practice
Package and Benefits
- Planned investment in the built-form, interior and equipment in the practices – with scope for you to be involved and contribute to the outcome
- A superb opportunity to be a part of an exciting new venture
Key Skills and Qualifications
- You must be an experienced clinician who is confident working sole charge
- Enthusiasm for your profession and commitment to a high standard of clinical care is essential
- Applicants must be registered with the RCVS and eligible to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Tel: 01423 813453
Address: Darlington, England