Locum Vet Surgeon – Essex (JT-22004)
Essex, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Locum Vet Surgeon to join a busy first opinion practice based in a beautiful suburban town in the district of Essex.
The practice is fully equipped with modern technology and advanced techniques.
- Locum Vet Surgeon – full time position
- 4-day week
- Shifts range – between 8.30am – 7.30pm
- 1 night per week on call for inpatients only (phones for emergencies go to a different practice at 7.00pm Mon to Fri)
- 1:6 full weekend – Friday to Sunday on call for inpatients with some OOH service (Saturday up until 6.00pm and Sunday up until 1.00pm. You will have the Friday off after the weekend)
- 1:6 Saturday morning, 9.00am-1.00pm
- Sole charge at weekends
- Occasional branch work to cover holidays and days off
- Competitive salary
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary surgeon, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company. Should you wish to discuss locum or permanent positions we have or would like to register a vacancy with us call us on 0117 329 3900.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Essex, United Kingdom