Locum Vet Surgeon – Small Animal – January 2023 (JT-22737)
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
We are seeking a locum Veterinary Surgeon to join a fantastic team, working across 3 branches.
The right candidate will have excellent clinical and communication skills, to help provide an exceptional service to their loyal customer base.
The practices are equipped with digital x ray, ultrasound and dental radiography. A new site is opening in January 2023 relocating one of the current branches into a purpose build premises.
- Locum Vet Surgeon – full-time position
- Start date - January 2023
- Duration – up to 6 months, with shorter blocks possible
- Shifts range – between 8.30am-7pm
- Shared Saturday rota – 8.45am-3.25pm
- Salary – DOE
- Consult and surgery over 4 days (they would consider consult-only for the right candidate)
- Occasional inpatient/weekend work
- A minimum of 3 days/week considered
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary surgeon, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company. Should you wish to discuss locum or permanent positions we have or would like to register a vacancy with us call us on 0117 329 3900.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Leicestershire, United Kingdom