Locum Veterinary Surgeon Lowestoft March Ongoing
2 months ago
£250-£300 per day
Norfolk, United KingdomLocum Veterinary Surgeon | Lowestoft | March | Ongoing
Global Veterinary Careers currently have an exciting locum position available for a Veterinary Surgeon to join a busy, and dynamic veterinary practice located in Lowestoft.
The position is full time, encompassing a 40h hour working week with competitive daily rate and accommodation. This role is to start in March 2020 with block week bookings.
• You’re RCVS (www.rcvs.org.uk) registered and have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
• You are a passionate people person and thrive when you are part of a team.
• You enjoy communicating clearly and effectively with your clients.
• You have good literacy and superb IT skills. You can work comfortably in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• You have the relevant skill set of a graduate with 1+years post qualification experience.
• £250-£300/day D.O.E
• 100% Small Animal
• No On-Call or OOH
• Free accommodation
• Travel between practices required
• CPD hours funded by GVC
For additional information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Global Veterinary Careers ASAP on the contact details within this advertisement.
Contact: Rob James
Tel: 0330 1135 222
Tel: +61 38400 4007
DDI: 01392 793 126
Tel: 01392 793 126
Address: Norfolk, United Kingdom