Locum Night Vet | Northampton | August | Ongoing
3 days ago
Global Veterinary Careers (GVC)
Northamptonshire, United KingdomLocum Night Vet | Northampton | August | Ongoing
Global Veterinary Careers currently have an exciting locum position available for a Night Veterinary Surgeon to join a busy, and dynamic veterinary practice located in Northampton.
The position is full time, encompassing a 7 on, 7 off working pattern with competitive night rate and accommodation on-site. This role is to start August with block week bookings.
• You’re RCVS (www.rcvs.org.uk) registered and have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
• You are a passionate people person and thrive when you are part of a team.
• You enjoy communicating clearly and effectively with your clients.
• You have good literacy and superb IT skills. You can work comfortably in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• You have the relevant skill set of a graduate with 1+years post qualification experience.
• Night rate dependent on experience
• 100% Small Animal
• No On-Call or OOH
• Free accommodation on-site
For additional information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Global Veterinary Careers ASAP on the contact details within this advertisement.
Contact: Rob James
Tel: 0330 1135 222
Tel: +61 38400 4007
DDI: 01392 793 126
Job ID: RJ0279
Tel: 01392 793 126
Address: Northamptonshire, United Kingdom