Locum Veterinary Surgeon | Pembrokeshire | July | October | Independent Practice
2 months ago
Global Veterinary Careers (GVC)
Pembrokeshire, United KingdomLocum Veterinary Surgeon | Pembrokeshire | July | October | Independent Practice
Global Veterinary Careers currently have an exciting locum position available for a Veterinary Surgeon to join a busy, and dynamic veterinary practice located in Pembrokeshire
The position is full time, encompassing a 4 Day Working Week, with competitive rates, accommodation and car provided. The practice is set on the coast with great access to the beautiful beaches, within the accommodation you can find access to water sports equipment to enjoy on your days off/free time!
• You’re RCVS (www.rcvs.org.uk) registered and have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
• You are a passionate people person and thrive when you are part of a team.
• You enjoy communicating clearly and effectively with your clients.
• You have good literacy and superb IT skills. You can work comfortably in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• You have the relevant skill set of a graduate with 1+years post qualification experience.
• Day Rate D.O.E
• 100% Small animal
• Occasional Sole Charge
• 1:9 Nights on Call
• Accommodation & Car Provided if needed
• Summer Placement
For additional information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Global Veterinary Careers ASAP on the contact details within this advertisement.
Contact: Stephanie Hellier
Tel: 0330 1135 222
Tel: +61 38400 4007
DDI: 01392 793 075
Tel: 01392 793075
Address: Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom