Locum Veterinary Surgeon | Portsmouth | May | Independent Practice
2 months ago
Global Veterinary Careers (GVC)
Portsmouth, United KingdomLocum Veterinary Surgeon | Portsmouth | May | Independent Practice
Global Veterinary Careers currently have an exciting locum position available for a Veterinary Surgeon to join a busy, and dynamic veterinary practice located in Portsmouth.
The position is full time, encompassing a 40 Hour Working Week, with competitive rates and accommodation provided if required. This position is to start in the month of May for block weeks.
• You’re RCVS (www.rcvs.org.uk) registered and have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
• You are a passionate people person and thrive when you are part of a team.
• You enjoy communicating clearly and effectively with your clients.
• You have good literacy and superb IT skills. You can work comfortably in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• You have the relevant skill set of a graduate with 1+years post qualification experience.
• Day Rate D.O.E
• 100% Small animal
• Occasional Sole Charge
• Accommodation can be organised if not local to the area
• NO OOH/No On Call
For additional information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Global Veterinary Careers ASAP on the contact details within this advertisement.
Contact: Stephanie Hellier
Tel: 0330 1135 222
Tel: +61 38400 4007
DDI: 01392 793 075
Tel: 01392 793075
Address: Portsmouth, United Kingdom