Locum Veterinary Surgeon | South London | ASAP | Ongoing | Independent Practice
2 months ago
Global Veterinary Careers (GVC)
South West London, United KingdomLocum Veterinary Surgeon | South London | ASAP | Ongoing | Independent Practice
Global Veterinary Careers currently have an exciting locum position available for a Veterinary Surgeon to join a busy, and dynamic veterinary practice located in South West London.
The position is full time, encompassing a 40 Hour Working Week, with competitive rates. This role is to start as soon as possible and continue an ongoing basis.
• You’re RCVS (www.rcvs.org.uk) registered and have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
• You are a passionate people person and thrive when you are part of a team.
• You enjoy communicating clearly and effectively with your clients.
• You have good literacy and superb IT skills. You can work comfortably in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• You have the relevant skill set of a graduate with 1+years post qualification experience.
• Day Rate D.O.E
• 100% Small animal
• Sole Charge
• NO OOH & No On Call
• 1:3 Saturdays (Open to discussion)
• Experienced Team & Great working environment
For additional information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Global Veterinary Careers ASAP on the contact details within this advertisement.
Contact: Stephanie Hellier
Tel: 0330 1135 222
Tel: +61 38400 4007
DDI: 01392 793 075
Tel: 01392 793075
Address: South West London, United Kingdom