Additional SA Vet Required Northamptonshire (some Flexibility For PT/FT)
2 months ago
5 months ago
5 months ago
DOE (£35k-£52k FTE)
Kettering, Northants, United KingdomOur fantastic practice is looking to expand! We are a super friendly, client care award winning team based in the Kettering area, looking for an additional vet to join us.
Our practice offers:
* 2 day week (PT) or 4 day week (FT) considered with 1:4 weekends
* Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
* Competitive salary package dependent on experience and contributory pension scheme
* Excellent team care, ensuring wellbeing and ongoing support for all colleagues
* Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
* Regular clinical meetings and opportunities for case reviews
* 1 in 4 weekends
* No OOHs
* Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
* Childcare vouchers and company discounts
* Option of enhanced annual leave
* Death in Service policy at 4 x annual salary
* Contribution to first months accommodation if required.
* A vibrant and fun environment to work in, with constant supply of tea, coffee and treats
You will be joining a supportive and established team with a variety of individual interests, including a certificate holder, a vet with special interest in surgery and dermatology. In fact if you have an area of particular interest then this could be the practice for you as support to certificate level is encouraged and funded!
Our team consists of 4 Vets, 6 RVNs and a really lovely reception team. The clinical team see a wide variety of cases, both medical and surgical, and encourage time to be taken to thoroughly investigate, work up and follow your cases through to a high standard, with clear communication and thorough client conversations. We encourage case continuity as a priority. You will be self-motivated, team player who is committed to high standards of patient care. You will be confident with routine medical and surgical cases and enjoy working in a fast paced, team care focussed environment. Above all you must have excellent communication skills and enjoy focussing on building strong relationships with patients, clients and the wider team.
The practice is well equipped with modern equipment and facilities, including digital radiography, Doppler Ultrasound, capnography, blood pressure monitor and ECG. The practice has free onsite parking and is conveniently located for easy access into London and great commuter links for travel throughout the UK
Tel: 01536 511500
Address: 8 Vista Park, Telford Way, Kettering, Northants, United Kingdom