Practice Manager Required At Robson Veterinary Hospital, Laurencekirk
Up to £28,000 negotiable D.O.E
Robson Veterinary Hospital Laurencekirk
Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Practice Manager to join our friendly team at Robson Veterinary Hospital as well as supporting our other 2 branches in Montrose & Portlethen , working in conjunction and closely with the Clinical Director. Your main responsibilities include day to day management of the client facing team and supporting the whole team across our branches.
Your will be involved every day with:
• Supporting the team with delivering a high standard of customer care
• Hold practice team meetings along with senior staff members
• Ensure that the team and diaries run effectively and efficiently
• Supporting and coaching less experienced staff
• Dealing with client concerns and complaints
• Supporting the Clinical Director with P&L analysis and actions
• Debt management and reduction of same
• Payroll management
• Cash management and banking
• Marketing and selling the practice externally (although this is supported centrally)
• Liaising with external agencies for advice regarding employment issues
• Regular communication with Business Support Manager and other members of IVC
• Implementing and adhering to H&S policies
• Co-ordinate maintenance and repairs within the practice
Salary range from £28K negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
We are a 3 branch dedicated team of Veterinary Professionals, within the beautiful area of Angus and Aberdeenshire, serving Small Animal clients. Our clinical team consists of seven vets, six RVN's and ten support staff, we also engage student vets, nurses and Animal Care Assistants.
The role requires a dynamic, self-motivated and confident person with a wide range of skills, not necessarily from a veterinary background. You will be extremely organised, client focused and happy dealing with the general public. You will want to motivate others and be prepared to embrace varied and interesting challenges. Previous HR and Management experience is required.
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. BH3891
Address: Laurencekirk Business Park, Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom