Practice Manager - Bond Street Vets - Macclesfield
Attractive Salary & Benefit Package
Bond Street Vets
Macclesfield, Cheshire, United Kingdom
Practice Manager – Bond Street Veterinary Clinic, Macclesfield
Are you looking for that next step in your career? Are you passionate about client and clinical care?
Bond Street Veterinary Clinic is a single site, first opinion veterinary practice based in Macclesfield. We pride ourselves in delivering a great service to our clients and are invested in continuously improving clinical standards. Due to a restructure within our practice, we are seeking to recruit a Practice Manager to join our small and friendly team.
The Practice Manager role would suit an individual ideally with previous practice management experience however also provides a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to progress and with an interest in management.
About the role:
- The Practice Manager will help lead, manage and organise the Practice, working in partnership with other key members of the Practice Management team to provide a professional service to clients and patients by making sure the whole team deliver an outstanding service in line with the RCVS Client Service Award.
- They are accountable for ensuring all team members understand and actively promote Company led initiatives and act as a role model.
- Apply an understanding of the organisation and the external environment to make sound commercial judgments and identify ways to improve effectiveness to support CVS' strategic aims.
- Manage Practice finance line with agreed budgets in order to maximise profits.
- Own and implement people processes and HR policies such as performance management, inductions, reviews, training and continuing professional development, including your own development so key performance targets can be delivered to the highest standard.
- Strong leadership qualities and a commitment to ensure excellent patient and client care.
- Communication skills and an ability to influence others.
- Excellent organisational skills and conscientious approach.
- Excellent IT skills, including proficiency in MS Office.
You will enjoy an attractive salary and rewarding benefits package, which includes:
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Paid professional fees
- CPD encouraged
- Recommend a Friend scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave benefit
- Employee Assistance Programme - our people are our strongest asset
- Access to Mental Health and wellbeing champions, over 300 trained colleagues across CVS
- Staff Discount Scheme
- A range of other employment benefits such as Perkbox, Sharesave scheme and much more!
To submit an online application, please click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter.
Address: 1 Ryles Park Road, Macclesfield, Cheshire, United Kingdom