Practice Manager - Ambivet - Heanor
Attractive salary and benefits package
Heanor, Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Full time *Experienced Multi-site Practice Manager required* 40 hours per week
A position has become available at Ambivet Veterinary practice . Ambivet are a large 5 site branch practice with their main site in Heanor , Derbyshire. Other 4 sites in and around Nottingham. They have a large veterinary team of over 70 staff , which are made up of circa 20 vets , 38 nurses and the rest of the team being admin staff. Clinical and non-clinical. They also operate a 24 hour ‘Out of hours' service at the main Heanor branch site.
Background in veterinary is not essential and we welcome applicants from other industries. The Clinical Directors lead the clinical leadership within the practices for Vets and Nurses and require someone experienced in looking after all of the Team and day to day running of the practices to support them. Areas of the role being,
- Someone experienced to offer strong leadership , people skills and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Hold team meetings , conducting ‘check in' one to one's. Managing performance, absence and liaising with HR Teams.
- Working with other key members of the business such as MIPET pet insurance Team, Operations Support Manager and Hub clinical leads, HR , H&S and other support departments .
- Financial/payroll responsibility. Interpreting budgets. Responsible for controlling Debt . Actions to achieve KPI's.
- Complaint handling , Health & safety , Carrying out audits for practice processes , improving standards.
- Excellent client and customer focus, answering calls and collaborative team working.
- Recruitment , working closely with our Recruitment teams
- Promoting Wellbeing and being a role model for the company on all company wide initiatives.
- Ability to rotate across all 5 sites and meet and give clear leadership , guidance and support for the teams.
- Line management for non-clinical staff
- In this role there will also be a Practice Administrator to support .
Ambivet is a fun team, working within a fast pace environment. The team have a passion for excellent clinical care! CVS purpose and vision to be the veterinary company most people want to work for and provide the best clinical care to animals.
Company benefits being , up to 7 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays with our buy/ sell holiday scheme, receive an extra days leave per year in your first five years with CVS , bonus scheme , company discounts on pet products and services, access to our share save scheme, company pension, perkbox, gym membership schemes.
Please click apply now to include your CV and covering letter or contact Petrina from the recruitment team on 07557825605 for an informal chat.
Address: 24 Mundy Street, Heanor, Derbyshire, United Kingdom