Practice Director - East Sussex - Ref: SP10286
from £39,500 (+ bonus scheme)
JHP Recruitment Ltd
East Sussex, United Kingdom
People Management Skills? Confident Leader? Commercial Acumen?
If you've got the above and you want to have the responsibility of running a veterinary practice, then this could be for you.
My client has a very well established and successful business and dedicated team in East Sussex, in a beautiful coastal location. They just need a Practice Director to work alongside their Lead Vet Surgeon, Head Nurse and Practice Manager
- You will have overall responsibility for the financial and clinical performance of the practice.
- Provide leadership, management and support to clinical and non-clinical staff.
- You will work with other senior staff to ensure that the service to patients and clients is of the highest standard
- Responsibility for the financial performance of the practice, including optimising productivity to maximise turnover.
- Attendance to regional meetings, conferences and roadshows.
- Delivery of Practice Scheme Standards as laid out by the RCVS.
- Planning of holiday and CPD training to ensure no impact on patient care and service standards
Your key responsibilities, working with the lead veterinary surgeon, will be delivering results, developing people and setting direction.
Needless to say, you will need to have the following skills:
- Understanding of P&L financial budgets
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience of managing a team
- Strong sense of customer service
- Good general computer skills
In return you will receive a great package:
- Salary from £39,500 (based on skills/experience)
- Generous bonus scheme
- 7 weeks annual leave (plus bank hols) - option to buy or sell additional 2 weeks
- Fully funded CPD
- Employee benefit scheme
- Company share save
- Leading maternity/paternity/adoption leave - 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay
If you want to find out more, or think you've got the skills and experience for the role, please call Seb on 01392 249646 or e-mail email@example.com
Tel: 01392 249646
Address: East Sussex, United Kingdom