Veterinary Practice Director – East Sussex – Ref: JG10286
JHP Recruitment Ltd
East Sussex, United Kingdom
Are you a dedicated, innovative and successful leader with proven people management and commercial skills? Enjoy taking the lead and supporting teams to achieve great results?
Then this could be the new challenge you are looking for!
My client is currently looking to recruit a Practice Director to manage and lead their dedicated team based in East Sussex. They are looking for someone who is motivated and passionate about leading others.
Reporting to the Regional Director you will have overall responsibility for the financial and clinical performance of the practice. You will also be responsible leading the team of veterinary surgeons, veterinary nurses, patient care assistants, receptionists and administrators.
This role offers the opportunity for a confident and experienced leader, with a proven commercial background to join a well-established and successful business. They are ideally looking for someone with veterinary or healthcare background, although this is not essential.
As Practice Director you will receive a comprehensive range of benefits including:
- Attractive salary from £39,500 per annum (DOE) plus bonus scheme
- Fully funded CPD
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays with the option to buy or sell an additional two weeks
- The opportunity to work alongside an amazing team
- Company share save scheme
- Industry leading Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave benefit of 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay
- Cycle to work scheme , Refer a friend scheme and much much more!
For more information, please reply directly to this post or call 01392 793733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your availablity
Tel: 01392 793733
Address: East Sussex, United Kingdom