Referrals Manager Required At Vale Referrals In Dursley, Gloucestershire
£28,000 - £32,000
Dursley, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Vale Vets and Vale Referrals is a long established multidisciplinary first opinion and referral veterinary centre based in Dursley, South Gloucestershire. We have an established client base and are looking for a Referrals Manager to ambitiously grow and develop our referral activities.
Scope of job:
• To oversee and manage the referral team, processes and protocols within Vale Referrals
• To work alongside and assist the Clinical directors, General managers(first opinion, operations, nurses)
• To have a full understanding and planning of the referral processes across Vale Vets and Vale Referrals.
• To manage the reception/ client services team which covers referrals and 1st opinion.
• To keep up to date with referral actives across the UK
• To keep website and oversight of social media across the site, updated with regular posts and information and ensure all practices have the most up to date marketing material.
• To manage and update all external services connected with phone systems, online bookings systems, online shop
• Management of the referral admin team alongside the General manager
• Management of the Reception team leader and team alongside General Manager
• Overseeing referrals booking protocols, discharge letters and notes, ensuring clear communication to referring veterinary surgeons and clients.
• Attending referral team meetings, practice meetings, management meetings
• Arranging and coordinating appraisal reviews for teams, documenting and recording information.
• Management of the PMS diary system for referrals (alongside the management team)
• Working with and supporting the Nurse manager, Senior nurses and Operations Manager
We have both B2C relationships and B2B relationships within our organisation that relate to client owned animals (first opinion pet owners) and referring veterinary practices (second opinion/ referral business relationships and pet owner’s relationships).
We are looking for a passionate ambassador to oversee and help manage Vale Referrals including our extensive client services team with a can-do attitude and influential communication skills, as they will be interacting at all levels with both internal stakeholders (veterinary practices and company senior management) and end users (pet owners).
Experience / skills required:
• Veterinary industry experience is desirable
• Experience of Managing teams is essential
• Highly organised with effective project management skills, to deliver projects within Vale Referrals
• A result driven and commercial approach
• Good presenter and relationship management skills, to confidently work with a variety of stakeholders communicating appropriately to different audiences
• Strong IT skills, word, excel, power point.
• Ability to work to deadlines
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Please quote BH3700 when applying for this role.
Address: The Animal Hospital, Stinchcombe, Dursley, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom