Commercial Veterinary Operations And Customer Service
4 weeks ago
£32k-£35k plus Dividends
Fleet, Hampshire, United KingdomRaman Pharma is the leading Specialist Veterinary Drug Supplier in the UK. We are well known family-run business offering a unique opportunity to establish and build a Customer Service and Operations Team for our Growing and Successful Veterinary Wholesaler.
Our organic growth as a company is fueled by providing an exemplary and often critical service to our customers. Joining our company at this critical time will ensure the candidate will be given the freedom to use their initiative to mold the way we communicate and service our clients in the future. This is an exciting position for a confident and driven individual with a passion and ability to grow and develop the business. The individual must be approachable and supportive to other members of the team.
Initially after the successful candidate can establish themselves in the role, they will be expected to lead and grow a team for the purpose of Customer Service and Order Processing. The candidate will oversee Order Processing Operations and maintain a personable and high standard of Customer Service.
Experience and management within the Veterinary Industry as a practice manager or similar will be advantageous, along with experience working on Dynamics Nav.
· Managing Relationships with Customers
· Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
· Managing Communication to Customers.
· Strong Interpersonal Skills
· Ability to communication and present at all levels internally and externally.
· Strong numerical and analytical skills to recognise performance indicators and present findings with actions recommendations.
· Make data-driven decisions and recommendations for improving the sales process.
· Enforcing policies and procedures.
· Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with Pharmaceutical Goods Distribution Practice (GDP) regulations.
· Train and mentor new team members.
· Communicate customer issues with different teams and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints.
· Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings.
· Work closely with the inventory manager and team to perform analysis of our inventory and ensure we are utilising our inventory effectively.
Tel: 01252 260460
Address: Unit 2 Fleet Business Park, Fleet, Hampshire, United Kingdom